Lol asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Dog is making weird noise?

My dog is making a weird noise it’s like if you were blowing on water and he’s doing it while sleeping he started doing it tonight is something wrong with him or is he snoring             

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Probably just snoring. I got a loud snorer, too.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably just snoring. If you are really worried about it, you should take the dog to vet just in case it could be lung problems. 

• Jojo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Hard to  say without actually HEARING the noise. Dogs DO make a lot of strange noises when they are laying prone and sleeping. If your dog does it every time he sleeps and continuously, then I would be inclined to get him checked out at the vets, just to be on the safe side. But a one off or every now and then when he`s asleep I doubt is anything to worry about. Some dogs do make a sort of blowing out sound when sleeping and dreaming and it puffs out their lips and cheeks when they do so. 

Jmo.

Source(s): GSD owner for 57 years.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is called "farting."  It's very normal.

• Lol1 month agoReport

Dogs fart out of their mouth?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Dogs do snore. Wake the dog up to see if's it's that or a bronchial problem. 

• 1 month ago

REAL SIMPLE:  WAKE the dog UP (suggest it needs to go out to potty) and then decide if the sound continues.... once dog is awake & mobile.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.