Lol asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Dog is making weird noise?

My dog is making a weird noise it’s like if you were blowing on water and he’s doing it while sleeping he started doing it tonight is something wrong with him or is he snoring             

Probably just snoring. I got a loud snorer, too.

Probably just snoring. If you are really worried about it, you should take the dog to vet just in case it could be lung problems. 

• Jojo

Hard to  say without actually HEARING the noise. Dogs DO make a lot of strange noises when they are laying prone and sleeping. If your dog does it every time he sleeps and continuously, then I would be inclined to get him checked out at the vets, just to be on the safe side. But a one off or every now and then when he`s asleep I doubt is anything to worry about. Some dogs do make a sort of blowing out sound when sleeping and dreaming and it puffs out their lips and cheeks when they do so. 

Jmo.

Source(s): GSD owner for 57 years.

This is called "farting."  It's very normal.

• Lol1 month agoReport

Dogs fart out of their mouth?

Dogs do snore. Wake the dog up to see if's it's that or a bronchial problem. 

REAL SIMPLE:  WAKE the dog UP (suggest it needs to go out to potty) and then decide if the sound continues.... once dog is awake & mobile.