I want to make my fiancee's dream come true ?

So my fiance is a trans woman and her dream is to get the srs surgery, everything is taken care of her hotel,flight to Thailand and spending money, it's just money for the surgery itself 2,500, Dysphoria for her gets really bad even along the lines of saying she wants to die, it pains me to see her this way. Ive applied for loans but I'm just getting spam mail, went on several sites and , I've even put up a crowdfund and nothing yet, so what else can i do? I don't want to give up but i feel like I'm all out of options, her flight is coming up soon,i want to see her happy that's all i want..

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and the transgender support group and PFLAG.org- they may have some ideas for you to get money for the surgery. My best to both of you.

You should focus on the money required for the surgery first, spending money should be the last on the list.  So right now you are building funds for the surgery and don't have enough money for the flight or hotel yet.

Am I getting this right? 

He orders hotel and flight before having the money for surgery?

And people say these freaks are sane!

Just pay the vet or butcher 50 bucks and let them do the chopping.

Lol!

Have you tried setting up a savings fund? With enough money put aside you could have that 2,500 within a few months. 

I'm really sorry to hear your girlfriend is having a tough time. My heart goes out to you both, I hope things improve. 

I wish I had some helpful suggestions but the truth is go fund me or crowd funding doesn't work in some situations - there's not enough sympathy for trans people for many to be eager to help. Most people have to rely on the Nhs if in the UK or having health insurance.Also, wouldn't the cost of the flights and accommodation cancel out the cheaper cost of the actual surgery. 

Also, to bear in mind that there's more to being a woman than having the correct genitals and the same for trans men. 

• Raijin4 weeks agoReport

Yeah i don't know where else to turn...who to ask...i don't want to disappoint her and she's said all over again..everything is out of pocket btw