kaity asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I’m bulking but Idk if I should continue ?

Hi so I’m naturally a very petite girl. I shouldn’t even be trying to change my body because I’m blessed with a fast metabolism and to this day my dad has a really great metabolism (his genes are more dominant in me..if my mom didn’t push me out, I would have thought she was my step mom when it comes to her genes) I eat junk all the time and my stomach looks like I go to the gym regularly. 

I’m just trying to gain muscle and u know.. grow a little plump booty like most girls in their 20’s!

I’m 112 and 5’5:/

I’ve been this small since I could remember and it’s just annoying. I know a lot of girls would love the figure I have but it’s just not doing it for me..

I started bulking and got back into counting my macros (I used to count my macros when I was a competitive swimmer in highschool) 

I’m doing 116g of protein, 290g of carbs, and 77 g of fat

I am eating spaced out and I’m drinking plenty of water. I’m also doing some heavy weightlifting along with cardio(mostly inclined sprints)

-my foods are 85% all natural Whole Foods so I’m not eating chips to load on carbs or anything like that

**MY ISSUE**: IM GETTING STOMACH ACHES:/ IDK IF ITS ME JUST EATING TOO MUCH BUT MY STOMACH WILL HURT AT THE END OF THE DAY:/

Should I cut back on the food a little bit? 

Favorite Answer

If you are gaining weight too quickly definitely cut back but if you are only gaining a couple pounds a month or just maintaining your weight you don't want to cut back or you wont make as much progress. 

Try eating more calorie dense foods so you don't have to eat as much volume wise. 

If that doesn't work then you might want to cut back food regardless of your progress. Still eat more than what you were eating before you started trying to build muscle and then slowly increase calories. Maybe that will help your body adjust to the extra food. 

You're stomach hurts because you're eating a lot of protein. That's all. It could be something else I'm no doctor. So don't quote me on anything

Source(s): Fitness lover since 8 years old

Try cutting back a little, but you don't have to quit. You can take a break and try again.