asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Do you think getting drunk once a week is okay?

Assuming there's no driving or other illicit behavior.

it's whatever you like. just dont be dumb and drink or drive or drink too much that you get taken advantage of by men ( if your a woman, if not then you still could in other ways )

just last night i was going home from work person infront of me was swerving at first i thought he wanted to change lanes but no he was then swerving some more and i seen a female passanger laughing in the front sweet figured okay maybe he was being a douche and trying to scare her pretending he was gonna hit a car ( lots of people like to do that here it's really dumb tbh ) then i drove behind um until i hit the free way and i noticed the driver wasnt a guy but a girl and that mfer was drunk as fk. 1. her lights weren't even on 2. she swerved so much and so badly she literally almost hit the guard rail TWICE. 

im not the type to give any fks if you drink but shet like this is dangerous not just towards yourselves but other drivers as well. i almost called the damn cops because they could of hit the fking guard rail and possibly die or w.e. i aint gonna baby sit um though if they want to get pulled over for a DUI get their license revoked for idk how many years not my issue. 

Don't drink if you can't handle your liquor or drink at home

i wouldn't want to be bothered with the person

dumb question with no real answer thats of any relevance

I use to do it. 

No, I don't...... 

• It's almost necessary :)