Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

A married man had dinner and movie date with me. Does it mean he's attracted to me? ?

He also gave me chocolates and asked to meet my parents.  Then he joked about going home to my house. 

He sounds crazy. And married. And like someone who'd not been on a date for a decade. Like he's planning on cheating and is clueless how to do it without pretending he's "courting" you. He's married. That's really the bottom line. Why are you willing to date a married man?

• Girl

Don't be a home wrecker

There’s no doubt he’s attracted to you. Every guys attracted to you when they want sex though. Let me tell you something. If he’s disrespecting his wife then he’s doing the same to you or will. I’ve been in a similar situation. While they can like you, it ain’t gonna turn into anything. Nothing good anyway. He’s definitely not gonna want to meet your parents. He’s married. He’s just sweet taking you. Very good at it. I’m sure he’s had practice with others. He’ll tell you how intelligent you are, how nice and funny you are and how much he likes your personality. How much you make them laugh and smile and compliments you a lot. I don’t know your situation and I’m definitely not judging but I’m guessing if he don’t know you that well then he doesn’t know you who you are. And probably won’t or doesn’t want to get to want to know you on a personal level. Get too emotionally attached. It’s different for all but most don’t want that. Don’t get sucked down this hole, unless it’s just sexual for you. You’re gonna want more than they can give at some point. After all, most men cheat with convenience, when women do it. They usually think the other persons an upgrade. Mistakes happen but ask yourself, if he’s such a flirt and willing to cheat on his wife, how much of an AHOLE is this guy?? If he was gonna leave his wife he would have, to be single and do what he wants but he isn’t for a reason. Wants both. Don’t let him use you. Don’t be so flattered by the chocolates. I’m sure he’s very charming but everyone is, when they want something. Not saying you are interested in the guy but just make sure you’re aware and don’t fall at his feet at the slightest compliment. You deserve more. 

• Janet

He is just bored with his marriage and wants to have a little fun on the side. He sees you as a sucker he can manipulate.

As for being attracted to you, ALL men are attracted to ANY woman they think they MIGHT have sex with. But that doesn't mean they will fall in love or commit to the woman. In fact, when a married man cheats on his wife this HELPS him STAY with his wife.

“We men are very simple people: if we like what we see, we’re coming over there. If we don’t want anything from you, we’re not coming over there. Period. Please highlight this part right here so you can always remind yourself the next time a man steps to you: a man always wants something. Always. And when it comes to women, that plan is always to find out two things: (1) if you’re willing to sleep with him, and (2) if you are, how much it will cost to get you to sleep with him.”

― Steve Harvey, “Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment”

He wants to do you in the poopoo-hole