If you're a mechanic or into cars you know how manuals transmission work and how to drive them right?

Every single mechanic out there knows how to drive a stick shift because they're mechanics after all they have to work all sorts of cars so it's an obligation and mandatory to know how to drive stick 

People who are into cars know how to drive stick because in other to drive a race car you have to shift gears people who somewhat know how to fix their own cars may not necessarily drive stick but I'm pretty sure they know how to the only people who can't drive stick are those who are not interested in cars and has never driven stick nor do they care to learn how to but do you know anyone who's into cars but don't know how to drive stick ?

Yes, I do. I also know someone who badly needs to learn how to use punctuation properly so the crap they post is easier to read.

.

FAIL

• Erik

I don't know how to drive a manual.  I've never owned one, and no one in my family has owned one (while I've been alive).  I wouldn't say that I'm "into" cars, but I am learning more and more about them because I always drive beaters due to being poor, and they need lots of repairs.

Most of the people in the US don't know how to drive a stick. They grew up on automatics. I can't even recall seeing any car or truck on a sales lot in the past 20 years that had a manual tranny.

Ask something about a car that is broken.