Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 1 month ago

Why are many female sex offenders tend to be teachers?

• Lili

They're a tiny, tiny fraction of the total number of female teachers.  

However, outside of teaching, women don't come into contact with a lot of adolescents beyond their own children, so it stands to reason that a small percentage of female teachers would turn out to be stupid enough to get involved sexually with students. After all, there are certainly male teachers who do this. Why is anyone surprised that some women teachers do it?

But the number of female sex offenders in general is far smaller than the number of male offenders.  Researchers thought that once people started being more open about sexual abuse, there would be evidence of a lot of female offenders.  That never happened. 

I wish my teacher would have asked me to do her when I was in school lolololol

• ron h

Because no one would care if at 22 year old grocery store cashier sucked 17 year old dik.  When she's off duty, who she does is not the store's responsibility.  There's no money in that for the parents, so there's no complaint.   

Because female pedos seek the industry knowing they'll have access to young boys plus trust of their parents.

It's very sickening.

Because women think they can get away with it at times. That's not always the case. 

Not all of them. My moms girlfriend who sexually molested me when I was 10 wasnt a teacher. But she was an alcoholic adolescent who technically liked little boys