My pc won't turn on ?

When i press the power button my pc give no sign of life

The "My" brand of pc has all sorts of problems.  Contact the "My" company to get the customer support you already paid for.

Before you panic make sure that there's actually electricity in the socket and that a breaker didn't just blow or that your power strip is it burned up or tripped and that the wire is actually plugged into the back of the computer. Now that being said there's a $3 watch battery inside your computer called the BIOS battery that can keep your computer from starting. The power supply can burn up. The switch can get stuck in the Inquisition and still look like it's sticking out like it's supposed to. Check these really simple things before you panic and take it to the shop it might just be one of those very simple things

So what's your question? Did you check the basics, like the power cable, power outlet, power switches etc?

Try another outlet.  Try another power cord to see if your cord is bad (long shot).  After that, take it into a shop.