Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 8 months ago

Could i have brain cancer?????

My name is Edison and im 25 years old,  ever since i was really little i noticed this snall bump on the side of my head.  ( feels like a bone sticking out)  you cant see anything but you can feel it...mi never got it checked because i didn't think it was a big deal.    But lately ive been getting aches on that side of my head.

What could it be??  Any advice??

Im really scared

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Brain cancer doesn't  cause a small "bump"  on the side of your head. Brain cancer is in your brain, inside your skull. 

You've had this bump on the side of your head ever since you were a little kid; therefore, you KNOW it's not cancer. If you had a brain cancer since you were a little kid, it's unlikely you would have made it to 25. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

you do not have brain cancer

• Etta
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

If it was brain cancer it would be in your brain and not on the outside of your skull, sounds like a small lipoma but go ask your doctor

• 8 months ago

This is not symptom or sign for brain cancer. It's probably just anxiety.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

NOT cancer!!May be  LIPOMA 

SOFT DEPOSITS OF FATTY MATERIAL THAT GROWS UNDER THE SKINCAUSING A OVAL OR ROUND LUMP/BUMP....

Source(s): nurse
  • 8 months ago

Make an appointment with your doctor and ask him/her. 

• 8 months ago

You've noticed a small bump on the side of your head so you thought "brain cancer".  Don't worry about the massive bone thing called a skull between your finger and your brain because clearly the cancer can... um, what do you imagine the cancer can actually do to your skull?  Think about it little girl.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.