Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Should public eating establishments be forced by law to keep their restrooms clean and tidy?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 days ago

They are, at least in most places.

• Jade
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes - Get the public to clean up.

• 1 month ago

Definitely. especially in the situation of epidemic. 

• 1 month ago

all fast food outlets are havens for germs.

use the drivethru to avoid unsanitary front of house. 

the kitchen will be marginally less risky 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mercy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They are where I live.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No. Firstly, any cafe or restaurant describing itself as a 'public eating establishment' ought to be nuked. By lovers of the English language. Secondly, what I understand by 'restroom' is something you find in a 'chapel of rest' or maybe some awful waiting room full of cigarette butts and pee on a train station platform. The toilets are what you mean. And yes you idiot, they are forced by law to be in good order, I have much experience as a professional toilet cleaner. See you soon....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In the UK premises are subject to inspection by Environmental Health Officers. If they are deemed unsanitary they can be closed down.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

💯 %.

Some allegedly respectable establishments have disgusting, smelly toilets and you should always check them out before ordering food. If they're not pristine don't patronise that establishment. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Given the urgency of this matter, especially in the wake of an encroaching epidemic, this subject is a most dire newsworthy event on which we should be openly discussing. I believe that establishments should be routinely checked and recorded and maintained. I believe the feet of the patron ultimately dictate the success of the cleanliness and tidiness of an establishment but we have to keep the eating venues on their toes with routinely vigilant inspections because we are the ones consuming the product and prospectively passing the germs and other leftovers onto others.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, by customers.

If the establishment is not clean, vote with your feet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.