Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 8 months ago

I hate living in the United States?

Everyone is too busy working 50 to 60 hours/week. 

No one has time to raise their kids, properly. No 

one can afford to retire. Loving, kind people are shunned. 

70% of jobs don't pay enough to live on. 

Why the he-- am I even here, for? 

How can I leave? Which countries 

have the friendliest people? Advice?

• I care

I agree find new friendships and do know many have gone to other countries and most come back home.  Due to high cost sometimes...….

Just later in life,  visit other places and you will have a better understanding about cost,  jobs available,  and much differences in life's way of doing thing.  

Hope you find a more peaceful path in life.  

Pakistan, The safest for women on the earth. more generous and loving people than anywhere in the world.

Go north to Canada.  Bring a blanket.

How can you leave?  Depending where you are, walking, driving, flights, bus, trains, etc are all options.

< 70% of jobs don't pay enough to live on >

Maybe 70% of the jobs you are qualified for.

Aidios, Sparky.

Find new people. Not everyones bad.

"Everyone is too busy working 50 to 60 hours/week. "

>No one has time to raise their kids, properly. <No one?  Are you of those kids?  If so, how do you know how you should be raised?  I'll bet it has something to do with you not getting all your own way all the time. >70% of jobs don't pay enough to live on. <Not true, but 70% or more of the low end don't pay enough to live on.  The idea is to make something of yourself, not whine about not getting rich with minimal skills and minimal effort.  Try someplace else.  You'll be back as soon as you can figure out how to pay for a ticket. 

• Mark

I'd say "grow out of being a teenager".  By the way "hell" is not a censored or even bad word.  It's just a place.  And by and large you can't just "move to " another country, unless you are independently wealthy.

Then be a reverse wetbаck, Miguelito .

Go home, cabeza del bicho.

• Den B7

Move to Switzerland.

Move to Africa