Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

Why did Jesus place the key to the house of David, upon the jehovah's witnesses leaders' shoulders. in 1919?

Watchtower 1/15/2009 pg. 31 paragraph 2 "When did Jesus receive “the key of David,” and how has he been using that key? Upon his baptism in 29 C.E., Jesus became King-Designate in the line of David. However, Jesus did not receive the key of David until 33 C.E. when he was exalted to the right hand of God in heaven. There he inherited all the rights of the Davidic Kingdom. Since then, Jesus has been using the key to open up opportunities and privileges related to the Kingdom. In 1919, Jesus placed “the key of the house of David” upon the shoulder of “the faithful and discreet slave” by appointing that slave class “over all his belongings.” The jw leaders call themselves the faithful and discreet slave.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

LOL  

Jesus founded his Church via Peter.  Matthew 16 where Jesus makes things crystal clear: “You are Peter (petros in Greek, meaning rock) and upon this rock I will build my church and the powers of death will not prevail against it.”

Pretty clear, Peter was the first apostle. https://bccatholic.ca/voices/graham-osborne/was-st...

Jehovah's Witnesses are an Arian based cult and  not even christian.

Catholic

Good morning sunshine I hope you are having a super day!!!!

• 8 months ago

He didn't.................

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

No.  Why did Jesus place the key to the house of David [no , = pause] upon the jehovah's witnesses leaders' shoulders [no . = end] in 1919?

• DP.
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

The ONLY key JWs need to worry about is the key to their mind, which is fully in control of JWorg!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

He didn't want to lose the key?

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

jesus didn't do that, because jesus is Imaginary

the JW cult rapes children.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.