Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 months ago

What happened to most of the JW users did they just leave?

Hannah J Paul almost never here.

Brian I haven't seen in ages.

Roberta I rarely ever see.

Bill is around occasionally.

Tom/Yahoo User is here once a week if that.

I can't say for sure what happened to most of the JW users did they just leave.  

My best guess is that other members got fed up with the JW game-playing posts full of cut and paste content and their Arian heresies -- and let them know it.

They're still here. Just follow the spamming of their site and the copy paste answer trails. 

Raptured perhaps? (humor)  

They are here, they just can't defend their Airan heresy against real Christians. 

ex JW

Catholic

Perhaps they realized every time they made a post they were going to get smacked down with truth about their cult.  Perhaps they finally realized what a horrible cult they belonged to.  Perhaps all the videos and links to child and woman abuse made them realize that JWs are controlling.  Perhaps they got tired of no one but their fellow JWs agreeing with what they posted.  Perhaps they all died off.  Perhaps they got tired of all the constant lambasting and trolls that has become the mark of R&S.  Yesterday, I counted 107 out of 122 posts were "Anonymous."  R&S has become a sh!thole.