Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Why do people like Starbucks so much? Their coffees taste burnt, are mostly ice and expensive?

Favorite Answer

Identity coffee drinkers want to be acknowledge as wealthy enough to overpay for fluff! These are people that yearn for a label and desire to be "recognized"! These are the same folks that drive identity vehicles and wear big identity watches but are up there eyeballs in credit card debt and student loans. They are the sheeple.

Different people have different tastes.

Because those people like burnt, icy, expensive coffee.

• SW-6

Back in the day I used to LOVE Starbucks, now it is so underwhelming, expensive and out of the way I am happy with my own coffee maker and syrup to get my decaff with a shot of hazlenut.  I don't know what happened but the coffee isn't good anymore, the price for a good size cup of coffee is close to the same as buying a big can of your own and just making it yourself. 

I was in London and there was a Starbucks in Piccadilly Circus Ok let's try a coffee saw the Price 4 pounds nearly died Walked Up Shaftsbury Avenue 5 minutes Purchased a Coffe Black white and a cheese and Tomato sandwich 3 pounds 80 p

never been inside Starbucks since

The people that actually enjoy the taste of coffee don't like Starbucks all that much, because Starbucks doesn't really DO coffee anymore. They do stupid, sugar-laden fraps and ridiculous "secret-menu" Instagram-drinks. They haven't cared about their product in a long time, that much is certain. 

I fully agree. very overrated