Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

White people- Are you really against open borders because you want immigration laws enforced or do you just hate Non-White people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CANZUK_International...

''Polling conducted by the Royal Commonwealth Society in 2016 revealed that 70% of Australians said they were supportive of the CANZUK proposal, with 10% opposed to it; 75% of Canadians said they supported the idea and 15% were opposed to it and 82% of New Zealanders stated that they supported the idea, with 10% opposed. A YouGov poll of 2015 showed 58% support and 19% opposition.''

Love how nobody's addressing the points in the question that proves all White people are racist

• I'm white, and I support open borders. Why is it anyone's business if I get a mail-order bride or if I let my buddy from a different country move in with me?

People say "We don't support it because it's illegal" as if they've never driven over the speed limit or broken any other law. In fact every day the average person commits around three felonies.

I do not want open borders because there is a LEGAL WAY TO IMMIGRATE LIKE MY GREAT GRAND PARENTS DID. 

I DO NOT WANT OPEN BORDERS because to many terrorists, and freeloaders come over, 

I do not want open borders because there is to high a chance a deadly epidemic will be brought over like scarlet fever, eboli, small pox, and others which can spread very easy and kill thousands or hundreds of thousands if not caught soon enough.

I AM A WHITE PERSON.... NOW someone who is white answered your stupid democrit socialist question..

ILLEGAL MEANS FROM ANY OTHER COUNTRY..

YOU are trying to turn ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION into a race thing.. YOU are the RACIST who thinks ILLEGALS ONLY COME FROM MEXICO OR S AMERICA..

No we don't want open boarders because in a civilised society, we must have boarders to keep the most evilest people out of society and to protect our culture, it has NOTHING to do with race, I don't want people from predominantly white people illegally entering the country either, I would much rather controlled and legal immigration, because illegal immigration causes stagnation in wages, it puts pressure on services and causes division within communities. 

Anyone who is against controlling who comes into their country and how many hates their country and wants it destroyed

I've already sponsored a "non-white" immigrant in the form of my spouse. Funnily enough it was that byzantine process and all that it cost that made me start resenting those who cut the queue, regardless of what color they are or where they come from. A nation without immigration controls isn't a nation.

I'm not addressing your specific points because I'm not Antipodean and what goes on in Australia and New Zealand has no relevance to me. 

For those who oppose open borders, illegal immigration, visa fraud, etc, race or ethnicity is irrelevant. Crime is crime and these lawbreakers come from practically every country on the planet, every race, every ethnicity, every culture. It does not matter in the least whether an illegal alien comes from Poland or Peru, Mali or Malaysia. Zero tolerance for visa/immigration violators.

BTW, those who oppose illegal immigration, visa fraud, open borders, etc, are also from every race, ethnicity, culture, etc. Some of those most strenuously opposed to illegal immigration are legal immigrants themselves - from every country, race, ethnicity. It is not an issue of race, and only apologists for lawbreakers have tried to derail the real issue with irrelevant race-baiting.

Don't feed the troll. 

• SCATTY c

It has all the signs of a YA troll post...

We are against illegal immigration.

I'm a white person who's against borders and land ownership and pro free movement. 

• Rick B

We are full.  We don't need illegals streaming over the borders - regardless of color.