How do we make a mold-free home?

1. Use dehumidifiers, fans, and open windows to help reduce the moisture in your home. ...

2. Fix plumbing leaks as soon as possible.3. Do what you can to prevent rain water from seeping into your home.

I don't have mold anywhere. Why? Each day in a different room, I use a germicidal  UV'C' lamp that kills all spores. This will last about a month per room. I also spay white vinegar along the woodwork and the windowsills. Good to go. UV 'C' lamp about $35

There is no such thing as a mold-proof home. Mold spores exist in the air inside our homes, but we can cohabit peacefully as long as those spores don’t find moisture and start growing. If they do, it’s only a matter of time before mold spreads, and once that happens, it can be difficult to nearly impossible to eradicate.

• elhigh

The question - not really a question, of course - is mold-free, not mold-proof.

• elhigh

You appear to have misinterpreted the point of Yahoo Answers.

[edit]

I'm curious as to what the comment is trying to say.  Did you read the "question?"  It's not a question of course, and that's germane to everything I wrote.  Did you notice that it wasn't a question?

Did you think I didn't understand what was going on?  Because want of understanding is clearly in evidence, but it isn't me that's wanting.

I've been taken to task before by people who didn't know what they were talking about, and I can only say: Give me a break.

• You're a practicing '********', that's obvious.