My computer Randomly black screen and no Audio but cpu is still on ?

My computer suddenly black screen whenever i watch videos or idle on desktop and no audio and when i restart my cpu monitor is still black screen i can only succesfully rebooted it if i reset my CMOS and after a few minutes my computer is login it will black screen again later with no audio and cpu still on.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR A SENSIBLE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION

And forgive my English 

take it to a technician. you have a graphics processor problem. [if the problem was your monitor, resetting the computer would have no effect. thus, the problem is in the computer and, specifically, the graphics processor]

Could be an issue with the Operating System/Software.

Does the computer freeze if you enter BIOS?

Or if it's a hardware issue could be something wrong with the graphics card.

• I just accidentally touch the PSU at the back of CPU and i feel electricity even the cpu is off and may UPS is not on could be the PSU the culprit? Or its normal to feel a consistent electricity at the back of PSU?