Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 8 months ago

Is this the reason that why some Western men love Eastern European women?

Some Western men love Eastern European women because Eastern European women are usually very skinny and due to their thinness they are physically very weak. That's why, these Western men want to physically dominate on Eastern European. These guys know that East Euro women can't physically defend themselves and due to this reason these Western guys find it easier to rape or beat Eastern European women.

If these Western men do such things with American women or Black women, these guys won't be able to do anything.

Because Eastern European women are wife-material

Given how Eastern European women dominated athletics during the Cold War it's pretty specious to call them "weak"*. But decades of depravation have created body expectations that are different from those in the west. That said, I live in a western nation where my smaller body frame is now openly mocked by overweight female rappers who are apparently considered the desired type in the 21st Century. So yeah, Buzzfeed says Lizzo is "hot" but I'm "basic". Go figure. I don't even LIKE pumpkin spice.

* Yes, I know, steroids.

• Zirp

it could be in some cases.

but I've met western men who go to east europe say they do it to meet "traditional" women who don't mind traditional gender-roles

No we like them because they are skinny and beautiful unlike fat  women who are ugly it is as simple as that

Eastern woman strong like ox and bring you much fortune. My third wife could harvest two tons of turnips in a week with her bare hands. Western men like good woman like this. Plus they ***** tight.

I prefer Hispanic women but have also been with a woman who was Syrian however I found out she was a huge golddigger. 

Some western men love those women from the eastern bloc for reasons none that you just mentioned. Often times those women from those places can do things for men that the women out west cannot. Most women in America I have had candid conversations with say they dont want to be with a man who's even of average height or doesnt have a master's degree which really limits thier already limited pool of men.