Do You Play Minecraft?

1 week ago

i used to play minecraft

Genuinely no: I like games with hard coded objectives, if you will; I don't know how else to word it.

The closest thing to Minecraft I played was an Xbox 360 indie rip-off on the marketplace called Castle Miner Z, I think. You could make guns, I think... and if you survived long enough, there were aliens. I played with friends and we'd marathon for hours; find a place to hold up, fortify it for as long as we could, build up assets, before enemies destroyed it and we'd have to find a new place.

So I think that satisfied an itch that would have been Minecraft. Although I never built anything that satisfied a creative urge, other than a big 'ol bridge, I built plenty of stuff; I didn't play for the building, but for the grind, exploration & cooperation. I would imagine Minecraft has plenty, if not all of those things (since this was a rip-off of that); this game was how I got that out of my system.But I don't look down on anyone who does play; I know that's a thing, but I don't do that. Cheers.

• Albert

Maybe, but it's been awhile.

Think everyone plays minecraft at least two times in their life once when they're young and then again when they are like 18-20 just to see what has changed and relive some memories.

Yes I am play It is a patta game

No. Absolute crap.

• It is good. You probably play outdated versions. They have more stuff now!

No. It's old and it's trash.

i used to but not anymore

• Ducky

From time to time, only modded though as I find vanilla Minecraft boring

• You should probably start. It is fun. It is a building game and a survival game. Download at minecraft.net

• Rick B

No, I do not play minecraft