What surgeries would I need to feminize myself?

I'm transgender, but using the term as an umbrella term, meaning that it covers transvestite, crossdresser and transsexual aka trans. As a crossdresser, I'd like to be able to wear the feminine fashions, but having a more feminine body to look better in them. It may seem unusual, but transitioning isn't really a big priority. I don't want the bottom surgery, I don't identify as female, but I'd like to look like I belong in the outfits. I don't dress sexy or anything, I prefer just regular clothes. I'd like to be able to wear women's jeans and be able to "fill them out"  and have a little cleavage but nothing too major. Just the basics. That plus a nice figure so that I can wear midriff baring tops once in a while. I know, sounds like a transvestite, but sex never enters into the equation. I'm ace(asexual), so my question is, how can I feminize my body without going through expensive hrt and that sort of thing? I've considered transitioning, but thats not going to happen.

Traps are creepy. Just be your normal male self and look like a dude.

• reme_1

I think you ought to call the gay center and talk to the counselor. I regretfully do not understand your situation. I thought that as a senior lesbian I would have come across all the different situations.

If your only concern is how you look in women's clothes, and you aren't concerned with what your body looks like when naked, then I would use the suggestion that many people have offered of using padding to fill out your hips/a**/chest rather than opting for expensive surgery (especially since there are always risks associated with any surgery).  There are number of products on the market that women who want more curves/bust/etc. already wear.

As far as 'a nice figure so you can midriff baring tops' - that's mostly a matter of exercise/diet.

There is also the option of trying out some of the various partial and full suits that give you a 'female' appearance.

Transvestites use padding, both for their busts and their behinds to achieve their desired look.  You can find shops that sell these thing easily on the web.

Transgender is part of the gender spectrum, along with genderfluid and a gender. Crossdressing is part of the transgender part as the older terms from the 90s up until the early 2000s, I may just be old fashioned, but I like the older terms better than the new ones, the new ones are so restrictive. Just my $.02.

I'm sorry, but I don't consider cross-dressers as being transgender.

As such you shouldn't get any surgery at all. Because you aren't trans you will probably eventually regret any surgery you get. Stick to padding, make-up and other methods to satisfy your needs.

I don't see why you have to connect all these terms to it. Just do you.

• Rick B

You need to see a shrink, not a doctor.