Pornstars being rude/overreacting?

First of all, I've asked this before so I'm done after this. If you want to insult or argue with me, go ahead. Anyway! Pornstars on twitter or any platform block or say rude things to people commenting things like, "you're so sexy" or things that are perverted. First of all, they should expect it, secondly, what tweets or replies are they looking for exactly? Why even block people? I'm not attacking them for doing porn, but I feel *in MY opinon* that maybe they're overreacting? Do they expect a nice "how was your day" message? They can do porn, great. I'm just on about some of them being offended at some comments. I'm done now, but if you feel the same or disagree respectfully, please enlighten me. Have a nice day.

Opinion* oof

Hmhmm by pornstar.. maybe I meant pornhub stars, not the actual movie ones.. just a heads up.

Some people take themselves too seriously and wish to parlay fame in one area into some kind of expertise on everything else. Adult performers are hardly the only "celebrities" who believes themselves to be experts on everything from personal wellness to politics.

they probably just dont want to hear it

Pornstars have feelings too, Scrappy.

• Adrian1 month agoReport

Yes, thank you for the answer I was looking for.... have a nice day.

You are entitled to your own boundaries regarding what you find acceptable to be said to you, and they are equally entitled to their boundaries.

Because they really owe you nothing.

• Adrian1 month agoReport

Thank you for your reply.