How do i remove the homosexual inside of me?

I am a gay man and i feel that my homosexual side is a weakness and sometimes i feel that being gay is cringey and weird even though i get turned on by handsome men with muscular bodies, i just feel that being a homo may not be right? Sometimes i also feel like my homosexual side is like a split personality (If that even makes any sense) even though i have the same sex attraction all the time, i feel like i like being gay but at the same time i dislike it. It's complicated but i know i am gay cause i always really liked handsome young men and i don't like breasts ( i am not asexual btw) so how do i remove the homosexual alien inside of me?

30 years of fighting my sexuality and I can tell you there is no praying the gay away, there is no changing to straight it just doesn't work that way. I married a guy and had children. I'm still not straight and I hurt people by not coming out sooner. There is NOTHING wrong with being gay. I hope you except that and be you because hiding behind a mask is a living hell and painful. 

Homosexuality is not a weakness it’s part of your nature. Refusing to embrace it is a weakness as it plays on an unhealthy form of insecurity.

You need to come to terms with your sexuality as it cannot be changed. It’s biology.

Being LGBT is a congenital condition. (developed before birth) Science is finding more evidence for it, every day. Therefore, it is not a sin, which is an outmoded concept.

Congratulations!

The first step towards becoming a good and decent heterosexual is to admit that you have a problem.

I will urge you to carefully study images of nude ladies until you understand them.

It may take time, but if you don't give up, you will get there one day!

• NONAME

It isn't right and the first thing you should do is believe on Christ if you don't already. Once you are saved, you are always saved. If you say that you tried it, it didn't work, and then you say you're "no longer" a Christian, you've failed step one, because you never even became one then. Once you finally truly believe on Christ, which is how you become Christian, then you need pray to God, sincerely, and ask him not to give your mind over. Ask for help and wisdom, something he gives liberally as scripture says. Next, stop identifying yourself as a ""gay" man"; do not call yourself a pervert if you hate it and refuse to practice it. Perhaps you're becoming confused with evil deviant thoughts and impulses. However, do not lay down and let Satan have his way with you by identifying yourself as a sodomite. From here on out, identify as a normal man. If you resist him, Satan, he will flee. Remember that. Finally, stop looking at men. If you see one and you're afraid that this degenerate disgusting alien feeling might come up, stop looking at the person. Just ignore that person and continue with your life innocently. Above all, though, if you're feeding this sodomite beast that wishes to take you over inside, be it through pornographic content, be it through constantly thinking about this only on purpose, be it through anything like that, it will never die. You cannot feed the beast and expect it to starve. NEVER stop fighting with it until it's dead. ALWAYS pray to God with a sincere heart and never accept that you're a pervert. Don't ever give Satan that satisfaction. Be the captain who's willing to go down with the ship before you accept the rule of Satan over your mind and body. Uncompromising, that's what you need to be. Say to yourself it's time for a new era. If need be, withdraw yourself to a fking temple in the mountains and isolate yourself and live the life of a monk. Do WHATEVER it takes to defeat Satan, because this is life or death, for both your soul and body. 

Being gay is cringey and weird. You should try boob therapy to sort yourself out.