Is it too much to block all my photos on Facebook from my boyfriends family?

I don’t really like my boyfriends family to be honest and there’s a lot of them. We recently just had a baby together and every time I post a pic on Facebook every single one of them just swarms to it like a pack of bees and likes it, shares it and saves it and then posts it to their own social media. I get they’re the babies family and like to see pics but I hate how I know that every pic I post is basically getting stolen and saved to their phone straight away. It frustrates me when I see the same pics that I took being posted on their Instagram and Facebook, am I going crazy or is it normal for me to just want some privacy from them 😤 I’ve blocked them from seeing my photo album on Facebook, the one that I post in all the time.

I still have a couple of his family members on my Instagram so they can still see the occasional pic of the baby that I post there.

This is about photos of the baby by the way. Every time I post a pic of the baby* they all share/save it

Favorite Answer

Simple my girlfriend is just like you dont post baby on social media done nothing to see here she noticed somewhat the same issue so she took it a step further by deleting both Facebook and Instagram completely. But either way saved me some headache

i dont think so

• Rick B

This is why you don't have babies with boyfriends and girlfriends. How about not posting pictures of your baby on a public social forum. Keep your private life private.

Sounds like it might burn bridges if you did that and stress your boyfriend out unnecessarily