Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

If China is such an authoritarian, government controlled country, how can they not contain the outbreak of viruses?

The coronavirus sounds really scary, the Chinese government aren't doing anything about it right because they're so focused on detaining a million Muslims right?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

A lot thats going on over there is inhumane.

• Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Americans could not be more ignorant and misinformed about China. 

• Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

funny how viruses and disease don't give a RA about government and political agenda

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This is the inevitable result of keeping animals in filthy and cruel conditions.  Trump's right to question their practices.

• a2yar
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Trump is an idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • a2yar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
  • 1 month ago

Really? That defines Authoritarian to you?!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

wow....I had already given out my "dumbest question of the night" but clearly I should have given it to you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you f*cking stupid or just drunk?

Subjugating an entire population right down to literally saying we're going to murder your 2nd child if you violate our 1 child rule, has nothing to do with actually caring about or medically treating that same population.

You know what bothers me?  It's that people as stupid as you even exist.  I think a goldfish would serve a much more significant purpose than you do. 

• a2yar
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

They did not do that. I know chinese families with 5 kids. The one child policy was mostly in crowded cities

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.