Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do females cry when you tell them that you are not interested in dating them?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Andrew
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know about crying  but what i have experienced they get nasty when you turn down there advances .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We don't cry over something so petty.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don't care , there are far more available  men than women , even the most mediocre women can easily get a man if they so wish. Also women do not genuinely care about men , they are after resources / goods & services from men 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you don't tell them that until after having sex with them right?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Nunya
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Women only cry if they view you as more valuable than they are. Being rejected by a perceived 'higher quality man' makes them feel worthless. A lot of women depend entirely on their sexuality and physical appearance to get ahead in life. A man rejecting them makes her feel completely worthless. Don't worry though, she will find someone else. It would have just been your turn anway. 

• ...Show all comments
    • TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You say that and THEN you'll try and tell us the wage gap doesn't exist but you don't see the contradiction. Ha!

• 1 month ago

I don't know. I'm a woman and i have told a lot of men i wasn't interested in going out with them. they cried and cried. Called their moms too

• 1 month ago

why do men commit mass murder when women tell them they are not interested in dating them?

• ...Show all comments
    • restaurant
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

that is, they denied the humanity of their victims ..Now, I know many babies are.aborted  because the man encouraged the woman to do it..but at the end of the day she is the ones who makes the final decision.

• sian
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

You wish.......

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Both men and women experience the same feelings of rejection in these situations, but men are raised to hide their feelings -- or at least avoid crying -- and women are not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They’re heartbroken.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Lol, we don't. Finding other men to date isn't hard. 

• ...Show all comments
    • restaurant
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

men must meet in order to be considered "lovable" ..This is why we hear women saying "I can't find a "good" man"...You make it sound as if the average woman was interested in ANY man..Your words are incoherent

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.