Can you tell that all that NASA space stuff is completely fake?

I WAS AT NASA in 1984 and wow did it look cool but now looking at what has been revealed im thinking NOT sure they have other earthy projects but common 

• Clive
    Favorite Answer

The joke section is thataway, dear.

• Mike G

No, I can't. Probably because I'm not a fecking moron, like you.

They had less Technology back in the early days

The Moon shot had once been compared to bouncing a Tennis ball off the eave on a two storey building

• Retief

"other earthy projects but common" - well, that makes it so clear, doesn't it.

• Beaster4 weeks agoReport

I C WHERE YOUR COMING FROM 

I agree that nasa ain't what it used to be. No more "wow" factor any more. whatever comes out of nasa these days is dripping with drivel about space boogers and "habitability".

Is this really the same organization that ran project Apollo, Cassini, Mariner, Voyager and so many other projects that re-wrote the textbooks? Nowadays since management was infiltrated by astrofuckingbiologists, they appear to be re-writing the comic books instead.

So sad really.

• Beaster4 weeks agoReport

I c your way of thinking

"but now looking at what has been revealed"

And what, exactly, has been "revealed"?  Every "revelation" I've seen so far has been either an outright (and transparent) lie, or a misunderstanding based on a total lack of a science education.

• Beaster4 weeks agoReport

Ok tell that to a child and ask if they understand u

• Robert

Yes.    Mars looks a lot like the desert at Area 51.

• You need one of those tinfoil hats, make sure you use at least 12 layers of tinfoil, any less than that and the zeta waves will penetrate straight into your brain.