Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 months ago

Really bad anxiety ?

Hi,

recently i’ve had really bad anxiety i stay up for hours and hours at night just worrying about everything , there’s nothing specific going on in my life but i’m constantly overthinking every little thing, i can never sleep no matter how tired i am. i’m constantly overthinking and just keep on crying for no reason at all , i’m starting to get really worried. i don’t want to feel like this anymore i always feel on edge. i’ve been going to the gym everyday to try and help clear my mind but nothing is working.

i recently came off the pill after being on the pill for 5 years but i’ve read a lot of woman feel better after coming off and it helps clear there head , for me i feel like it’s done the complete opposite and i don’t know what to do? help how can i deal with this.

For anxiety treatment, you have to follow certain personal care like-

• Reduce intake of caffeine• Regular exercise, yoga, meditation• Overcome your stress level• Quit smoking• Stay healthy and fit• Physical exercise• Brisk morning walk• Eat healthy and nutritive diet• Use certain medications like Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, antidepressant, sedative and anxiolytics• Cognitive behavioral therapy• Use certain natural remedies like Shilajit, Safed Musli and Ashwagandha

God loves you so much that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus/Yeshua to the world via a virgin birth to live a perfect sinless life and to die on the cross and shed His precious blood to pay the penalty price for your sins and redeem you to God the Father.

All you have to do is put your faith in Jesus and what He did at the cross to save you from eternal torment and repent of any sinful ways----that is it.

God wants you to seek Him to solve your problems.

Pray to God.  Tell Him that you are sorry for not coming to Him and to His Son.  Tell Him you are ready to start that great relationship with Him that He desires.

Seek to know Jesus better by reading and studying the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Jesus wants us to love our enemies, forgive those who have sinned against us and more.

Jesus doesn't make mistakes.

Jesus came to the world to save sinners like us.  He wants us to trust Him and do what He says for He knows what is best for us.

Ask Jesus to cast out the anxiety and the never allow it to come back.  Ask Jesus to provide a dome of protection over you as you come to Him.

Ask Jesus to help you be courageous and strong in your journey to Him.

Any questions or comments, leave in the comments section.

God Bless

• LAN

Any time you get an anxiety attack I want you to just remember.   almost all the dust in your home is composed of dead skin cells.  Look it up.   Hope that makes you feel better.

As you stated, I would seek medical advice if necessary as it may be mental health related.

That being said, in terms of anxiety, anxiety is caused by thoughts of worry or stress.

You say you "worry about everything" yet say there is nothing going on. So what are you worried about? There must be something. There can be no anxiety without any negative thought. See if you can pinpoint and write down what it actually is?

Whatever the case, know you deserve peace and that we have no control over what happens to us, rather have control over how we will respond. Know if you choose to take full responsbility for your life and do the best that you can in every situation, that is all that is required. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Life is too short.

I can only offer you advice. The decision is ultimately yours. I hope you make the right decision for yourself.

Wishing you nothing but love, peace and happiness.

Learn to give your cares to the Lord.  I asked Jesus Christ into my life many years ago and He has helped me with all sorts of problems as well as given me assurance of a home in heaven.  Please read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John; then Romans.  Also look up Philippians 4:6-8 regarding anxiety. 

I would listen to a speech by alcoholics anonymous on YouTube about letting go. You have to let go this life. You have to let go of everything. You have to stop caring about anything working out on this life. Your life doesn't have to be good to make it to heaven. You can be laying in the streets with a bullet wound in you when the Rapture hits and you'll still go up