Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 1 month ago

What is a nice and reliable luxury/sporty car that i can buy under $35k?

It has to be reliable, get atleast 20 mpg, should be sporty and fun to drive. What do you recommend?

• Bort

There are several vehicles that fit what you're looking for. While we can surely answer this question with suggestions it's going to be your car and your money you're spending. It's best you go out yourself and look at vehicles on dealer lots, when you find one you like avoid the salesman, go home, and do your homework to see if it fits your requirements. Look up reviews, recall records, info about what kind of mpg it's supposed to get, etc.

The Nissan Altima is a really nice car in my opinion. Honda Civics have always been great, reliable, cars too.

Luxury/Sporty car under $35k. At this price you will have to look for a Used:

Porsche Boxster, Chevrolet Corvette, BMW 4-Series, Audi TT, Infinity Q60

If you could afford a $35k car, you would know what to buy. I smell a teenage troll.

I recommend that you put on your big girl panties, do your own research and make your own decision like any competent, self-reliant adult would. 

You could get a nice Mazda Miata, maybe not new but a year or two old.  They're really fun to drive.  Not enormously powerful, but really its the handling that makes it fun.

I drove a Lexus IS.  Not recently, like years ago when they first came out.  I thought it was a blast!  A nice combination of luxury and sportiness.  Again, you probably wouldn't find a new one for $35k, but a lightly used one.  A lot of them were bought by old people who drove like . . uh . . . old people.  So they'd still be good after a few miles.