Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 1 month ago

Should I work fast food or become home health aid?

I'm 38 and have tried getting a decent job but there's so many applicants in my area, I get overlooked. I start a fast food job tomorrow, but not sure if I should because I'm so old to work in that. With home health aide, I just can't take cleaning poop and the smells. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Fast food, but keep looking.

Become a home health aid because that's a better choice than working in a fast food restaurant

This is like asking should I jump out of the pot and into the fire, both are **** jobs that require no intelligence.

Obviously you're going to have to do something. Try one, and if it doesn't work out, try the other. You can always upgrade once you've established a recent work history.

• Eva

You would burn out very quickly as a home health aide. Trying taking some classes at your local community college or unemployment office to gain some new skills.

• Judy

better stick with fast food then.

you can do a fast food job or you can do homemaker jobs,i did that where you just helped people out and didnt have to do all that physical part

Home health economist.