Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 1 month ago

Should I work fast food or become home health aid?

I'm 38 and have tried getting a decent job but there's so many applicants in my area, I get overlooked. I start a fast food job tomorrow, but not sure if I should because I'm so old to work in that. With home health aide, I just can't take cleaning poop and the smells. What should I do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Fast food, but keep looking.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Become a home health aid because that's a better choice than working in a fast food restaurant

• 1 month ago

This is like asking should I jump out of the pot and into the fire, both are **** jobs that require no intelligence.

• 1 month ago

Obviously you're going to have to do something. Try one, and if it doesn't work out, try the other. You can always upgrade once you've established a recent work history.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You would burn out very quickly as a home health aide. Trying taking some classes at your local community college or unemployment office to gain some new skills.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

better stick with fast food then.

• 1 month ago

you can do a fast food job or you can do homemaker jobs,i did that where you just helped people out and didnt have to do all that physical part

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Home health economist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.