David asked in PetsCats · 1 year ago

Picked up stray cat won’t stop purring?

I found a cat with no collar or chip took her home fed her and everything the moment I brought he inside my house she wouldn’t stop purring until she fell asleep is some thing wrong?

1 year ago

Make sure you post pictures of her in case someone is looking for her. And yes she is happy if she is purring.

• 1 year ago

it's most likely over joyed that it has found a home and a human to love 

• 1 year ago

youre being too nice. Shout at it so it gets less tame

1 year ago

Use a shock collar. 

1 year ago

I think you have a kitty now. Yep, she's al yours. And no, there's nothing wrong with her. Enjoy your new friendship.

• k w
    1 year ago

I agree with everyone, that's one happy cat, and don't forget the minerals, like the farmer puts out for all the animals too....people always forget about the minerals even for themselves.....

1 year ago

No of course not, it is a happy cat!

• 1 year ago

i dont think so, she likes you cause you took her home with you, i think its cute shes doing that

1 year ago

Purring is a sign of happiness and joy it's a good thing!

1 year ago

Don't chip or spay that cat. It causes much harm. Feed her. I suppose she's lonely get her another cat.