Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 month ago

Is HULU a waste of money?

paying $50-$100 a month for a handful if shows channels seems like a waste.

• SW-6
    Favorite Answer

You do what you must, but I let go of cable for the always rising cost and the selection.  I went out and got a $20 antenna and have been happy with my CBS ABC NBC FOX and all the local channels plus the bonus channels the antenna catches.  It has been a couple of years and I don't miss cable at all. 

I don't pay anywhere NEAR that.  You've been robbed.

Why are you paying for live tv. You can buy an antennae and watch shows over air. If you can wait a few hours, you can watch the cw on the cw app. 

I personally think it’s a waste of money even at $6 per month. 

It depends upon the person.  I pay $12 per month for Hulu.  I generally watch enough shows that it comes out to less than $1 per episode, which is less than the cost of buying the shows through iTunes or Amazon, so it works for me.  But obviously it depends upon how much you watch.

not if you want it