Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals insist on wasting tax payer money on public schools?

Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?

98 Answers

Relevance
  • blu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Because you are proof of the high cost of ignorance.

I don't have any kids but my taxes contribute toward educating them. I don't mind. I think it's money well spent to ensure a better future for the country. Uneducated kids widen the gaps in class distinction ... that's right wing. The right wing is about more for themself and making the poor poorer/rich richer.

I've seen righties making the absurd assertion that spending less on education will improve it. That's like saying less on the infrastructure will improve it.

The US inexcusably ranks poorly internationally in education because of people like you. No one in the US should be denied education because they can't afford it.

• ...Show all comments
    • Andrea3 weeks agoReport

That’s because most public schools are ****. As someone who went to two public schools, I didn’t learn anything. I even had a public school teacher who would waste class time giving some bullshit motivational lectures instead of teaching some actual information.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Instead of fixing them, you mean? That would mean admitting that they can do something about the problem instead of throwing money at it, but that takes work.

• How could politics category as`sholes NOT support

ANYTHING that comes out of ANY republicon's sphincter?

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

OUR PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IS USED BY THE LEFT TO INDOCTRINATE OUR CHILDREN INTO LIBERAL IDEOLOGY TO ENSURE THEY WILL VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS

• ...Show all comments
    • John
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

America has its issues why aren't immigrants forced into camps and tortured and experimented on? Oh that's reserved for innocent american children trapped by the medical system too especially sweet little innocent girls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because they have two mothers 

• 1 month ago

Because people do not need to be smart to have kids and a lot or parents are too stupid to realize the value of an education.

• 1 month ago

Not everyone can afford private schools, you think people have unlimited amounts of money laying around?

• 1 month ago

They need their indoctrination centers but can't afford to pay for them.  They need the government to force all taxpayers to pay for them.

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

@out2lunch4now, leave education to geniuses like you, of course.  Yeah, I'm sure you're a real whiz when it comes to math, physics and chemistry.  Can't wait to be operated on by someone educated by a genius like you.

• doug g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe they don't know their fathers. Private or Parochial are just fine for the spoiled and the sissies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because American fathers ultimately don’t decide the fate of their children in many cases. The state often has the final say. Your child can even be taken away from you if you have a fvcked up wife who wants to destroy your soul in a no-fault divorce. Happens to a lot of us. Conservatives also. Count your blessings if you never have to experience any of this firsthand.

• JonZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe the majority of American taxpayers demand public education because it works?!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.