Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals insist on wasting tax payer money on public schools?

Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?

• blu
    Favorite Answer

Because you are proof of the high cost of ignorance.

I don't have any kids but my taxes contribute toward educating them. I don't mind. I think it's money well spent to ensure a better future for the country. Uneducated kids widen the gaps in class distinction ... that's right wing. The right wing is about more for themself and making the poor poorer/rich richer.

I've seen righties making the absurd assertion that spending less on education will improve it. That's like saying less on the infrastructure will improve it.

The US inexcusably ranks poorly internationally in education because of people like you. No one in the US should be denied education because they can't afford it.

• Andrea3 weeks agoReport

That’s because most public schools are ****. As someone who went to two public schools, I didn’t learn anything. I even had a public school teacher who would waste class time giving some bullshit motivational lectures instead of teaching some actual information.

• Ann

Instead of fixing them, you mean? That would mean admitting that they can do something about the problem instead of throwing money at it, but that takes work.

• How could politics category as`sholes NOT support

ANYTHING that comes out of ANY republicon's sphincter?

OUR PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM IS USED BY THE LEFT TO INDOCTRINATE OUR CHILDREN INTO LIBERAL IDEOLOGY TO ENSURE THEY WILL VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS

• John

America has its issues why aren't immigrants forced into camps and tortured and experimented on? Oh that's reserved for innocent american children trapped by the medical system too especially sweet little innocent girls.

Because they have two mothers 

Because people do not need to be smart to have kids and a lot or parents are too stupid to realize the value of an education.

Not everyone can afford private schools, you think people have unlimited amounts of money laying around?

They need their indoctrination centers but can't afford to pay for them.  They need the government to force all taxpayers to pay for them.

• James

@out2lunch4now, leave education to geniuses like you, of course.  Yeah, I'm sure you're a real whiz when it comes to math, physics and chemistry.  Can't wait to be operated on by someone educated by a genius like you.

• doug g

Maybe they don't know their fathers. Private or Parochial are just fine for the spoiled and the sissies.

Because American fathers ultimately don’t decide the fate of their children in many cases. The state often has the final say. Your child can even be taken away from you if you have a fvcked up wife who wants to destroy your soul in a no-fault divorce. Happens to a lot of us. Conservatives also. Count your blessings if you never have to experience any of this firsthand.

• JonZ

Maybe the majority of American taxpayers demand public education because it works?!