Will I get pregnant?

I have been on the depo shot for 3 years now and have always gotten it on time. If my boyfriend ejaculates in me will I get pregnant?

• Jill
    Favorite Answer

The depo shot is 99% effective so it's very unlikely. Using a condom at the same time would make it virtually impossible to get pregnant. 

A very small chance you could.

• Brian

So, you're on birth control, but don't quite know what birth control does.

Got it.

When you are on birth control, chances of conception are less than one in one hundred.

What do YOU think your depo shot is for? You obviously don't believe it's birth control.

Do you often take meds not knowing what they do or why you take them?

• That's nothing but an excuse. You could have researched it on your own under 18. You could have asked the doctor how it worked under 18. And you've been over 18 for a year. A year in which you did nothing but mindlessly take a drug not knowing anything about it.