What does everyone here think about my fresh start?

At the end of 2019, I decided to abandon my previous account and start a new one in 2020 with an open posting history, since I never had a long term open posting history previously. Does this sound like a good resolution for the new year?

I realise that I will probably gather a little stalker club, I already have one right now but they are nothing that I can't handle.

I think you should know that chat posts are violations. TONS of people open additional/new accounts here all the time. No biggie.

• Zirp

Gather a stalking-club? What makes you think you are that popular?

How about not posting questions about the answerer? (chat-violation....)

We don't think anything about it.  Should we?

• Goerge

It's a lot better than Anon people. 

I never had a stalker club because I make people leave without even trying. I naturally repel people so I don't have to worry about trolls. Should I receive one I will let it starve, happily. I never hid my posting history because this is a place of learning. Even though they can't learn much from me I just think it's better to leave it open, which I have for over a decade. I was aquielisunari before that. 

Yes, it is a good resolution, but don't be surprised when your answers start getting 5 or more thumbs down pretty consistently. My chief stalker is probably still asleep and not back online quite yet. The other stalkers in Europe may in bed as well

.. The UK is six hours ahead of me, so it as after 1 am for them.