Imagine Jesus descended from heaven and declared that Trump is guilty — which religion would conservative Christians switch to?

They would dump the dominionism part for sure.

Conservatives make up their own.

Jesus declared we are all guilty- that is in the book and Trump is no exception.

"Let him who is with out guilt cast the first stone" is also some thing Jesus said about some one caught in transgression. There is no one on capital hill who is qualified the throw that first stone! He is not more guilty then those who try him and no less guilty either.

Kind of a dumb question . Why didn't you ask it anonymously so we wouldn't know who asked it  ?  It sure is dumb . Whenever I ask a dumb question , I always switch over to anonymous because I don't want anybody to think I am any dumber than they already think I am .

• helene

I'd believe Jesus.

We're all guilty.

JESUS doesn't do politics, JAGOFF!