Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Can you look ugly as a teen and attractive later on in life?

If you look ugly during puberty. Can you look better in your 30s?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes u can,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• 4 weeks ago

Haven't you heard of the story about the Ugly Duckling? Yes a person can look more attractive with age, most people do.

• 1 month ago

yes. I am the opposite. I was a cute guy as a teen, now I am an ugly, fat, middle- age guy

• 1 month ago

have courage  wait,a lot of beanpoles turn into dynamite,, like a moth into a butterfly when mature

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I don't know if the word ugly is accurate but appearances do change as we mature.  Normally, one's best appearance is during the twenties once the face has developed proportionally, the skin is tight and the body has fully developed.  Development and aging will vary per individual but changes certainly are to be expected throughout the life cycle.

• 1 month ago

Of course, even in your 20s. During puberty, you're not finished. And those who are, aren't the best ones later ( they usually stop growing  and get fat).

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nope, if you are going to convert from an ugly duckling into a swan, the late teen years are when that happens for women.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You do look better if you work out and get your body lean and mean. It even helps your facial features look sharper.

• -
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes, yes. Take note of the 'beautiful' girls and guys you know who are teens now and those that might be a bit plain cause in their mid 20s and into their 30s they won't all be so sexy. You'll find that plain Jane and boring Barry are the hot sexy one by them

• 1 month ago

Absolutely. I was all puppy fat and cheeks in junior high and most of high school. Not saying I'm a beauty queen now, but I'm definitely better looking vs. back then!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.