Anonymous

Will universities see my other grade and will it matter?

So as of right now, the semester's about to end I took adv. functions. I'm also taking private school adv. functions at the moment too. So does it matter If I go to the exam at my day school or no because im 100% certain my private school mark will be far better than my day school mark

• Squid
    Favorite Answer

They'll see all the grades that you submit with your application.  But your school lists all classes and grades on the same page.  The only way to keep them from seeing one grade would be to not show them ANY grades from that school...which means you don't get in.

Having a bad grade and a better grade in the same course can actually be seen as a good thing.  The impression is that you knew you were doing bad for whatever reason (give some discussion in your essay) and you were willing to do a lot of extra work to make sure that you understood the material and were ready for college level work.

Yes, it matters.  Don't cut corners now, kid.  Hang in there.