Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

I feel like Bernie Sanders chance of being the United States democratic nominee has diminished after attacks from Warren and Clinton.?

I feel like Bernie Sanders chance of being the United States democratic nominee has diminished after attacks from Warren/Media and Clinton.

Bernie may surging but his favoriability likely deceased as

Hilary Clinton mentioned nobody like Bernie Sanders and nobody wants to work with him in congress.

Warren mentioned Bernie Sanders told her a woman can't win and mentioned

The media like CNN are making Bernie the enemy.

Bernie supporters are attacking others candidates supporters which causes other supporters to mentioned Never Bernie

Joe Biden and Bernie are fighting.

What do you think?

Well....it's a lot more about him being stuck at the farce in Washington while Biden is free.

• Jeff D

There's no doubt that establishment Democrats (and their media lackeys) don't like Bernie, but that's been apparent since 2016.

• B

I think Bernie will get the nomination, but I would have preferred Bloomberg because he has a good chance in my opinion of beating Trump or Pence.

• Susie

I think Bernie wholeheartedly believes in what he says. I also don’t think he would be easy to bend by Congress libs that have other ideas.  I think the Dems only want those who “are playing the game” and working toward their goal of a one party dictatorship.  They don’t believe in most of their campaign promises, they just use them to draw people in and get votes.  They will do to Bernie, the same that they would do to any Republican candidate. 

bernie sanders never had a chance, a communist will never be president