Confusing dreams with reality?

This past weekend I had two occurrences of this happening. One of the two times was that I remembered my friend making some mean jokes about some personal stuff around a group of my friends so I was obviously upset at him, But i waited until I had left to talk to him about it. It was so vivid as well, I remember who was standing next to him, where I was sitting, what people were and were not in the room. I called him and asked him to not make jokes like that because it was invading my privacy but he had no clue what I was talking about. In the past I've done the same thing where I can't recall if something happened or if i dreamt it because a couple years ago I was on medication for MDD and anxiety and it messed with my memory. But this time I was so convinced it happened, all other times I at least had some doubt about it being real. The second occurrence was still very real to me but I was moderately suspicious because the dream was sort of off. Is this a big deal? Should I go see someone about it?

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

It s easy to confuse reality with dreams, as dreams are formed from reality.  You have a Life, and things happen to you in that Life.  You have feelings and emotions about the happenings of everything, the stuff on TV, movies, books, and friends.  There is a whole lot of stuff for your brain to process.  Unless this gets way out of control, I would just say it was one of those odd things that happen from time to time.