peter asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

How to determine which toilet paper is cheapest?

I just realized that the lowest priced toilet rolls that i have been buying are a lot freakin smaller than the higher priced ones. So how do i determine which is actually the better deal if they arent the same size?? Do they expect us to buy different sizes and then count every freakin ply on the roll and then do math to calculate which is thw lowest price per sheet? Wtf. Why cant they just be all fhe same size so we can see easily which is cheapest

3 Answers

Relevance
  • art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

it tells you on the outside of the pack how many sheet you get per roll and if its two ply or three ply.

there are other factors to take into account, which brand is the softest, which is the strongest and which is the most absorbent - they can all mean that you dont need to use as many sheets per wipe

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I buy the store brand scotts equal. Its a bit cheaper in both price and quality.  But, money is no object for you. You own a 2 cent stock that you think is going to skyrocket. SMH

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All of the toilet paper packaging I see in the stores lists the number of sheets per roll. At that rate, the math is simple, especially if you use your phone's calculator.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.