How have you personally benefited from Donald Trump's tenure in office so far?

YES. I have paid less taxes, I have even got a raise in my ssc and military retirement both sense he took office.

• James

Yes , financially and from his honesty and how he sets a good example for Americans not to fear the left with all their lies and deception 

• Traci

Very much.. my investments are skyrocketing.  Have you not seen the stock market?

• Lili

Not remotely.  He's done nothing for me, though I'll admit that I'm not worse off either.

That's not down to him, though.  He's been irrelevant to my career and finances.

My investments have! If I chose to go back to work, I would benefit.

I was in good shape before, and I'm in good shape now. It's been mostly entertainment for me, but also given me a little hope that able people may be forced to take more responsibility for their choices and actions.

Yes. the working people of country have. not so much the free loaders.

according to certain folks between 2012-2016 who've been oddly absent around here the past few years, I'm supposed to credit the President with my stock portfolio and property values....which have almost doubled since 2017....

if that's not valid, my company did win a lucrative contract that was previously held by a Trump-related company who had to withdraw due to potential conflict of interest once he became President...

Pretty much been a laugh a day. You can't make donnie's stuff up, or look much sillier doing it.

• Frank

Yes, indeed I have.