promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

If a woman always locks eyes with you or you both keep staring at each other what does it mean?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • -
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

For gods sake, ask her, say hello. Clearly she is interested in you. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

What type of person do you normally look at like that? A dangerous person?! obv she thought you were an approachable person

• RudiA
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It depends upon the people, I was passing a bus stop and caught  a woman looking

at me and I at her so I turner around and offered her a lift and she accepted, We have

been married for 33yrs now and counting so as I said it depends upon the people if

they r  interested in one another. She was with her friend  and I gave them both a

ride to their distanation which was not too far away.

Source(s): Experience
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It could mean you're both interested in each other. Or curious. If you see her again, just say Hello :).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It means you are both crazy for each other but you expect one another to make a move. Go for it and ask her out. I am sure she will accept it.

• 2 months ago

It means neither of them want to be the 1st to look away. At some point it will get to be a game.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why not ask her, instead of strangers?

• 2 months ago

It is usually a sign they are interested in you. Normally Women are trained to look away if they meet eye contact with another man unless they are interested. Next time it happens smile or maybe wink and flirt with her. Tell her she has an amazing smile, you like the way her shirt looked today, or a comment on her beauty WITHOUT mentioning anything sexual. Don't compliment *** or breasts because then she will think your a virgin and inexperienced.

• sparrow
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Yeah. Wouldn't that be an impressive introduction. "Nice ****" lol.

• Teresa
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

staring contest!

• Linda
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It means she could like you or she is wondering why you keep staring at her? Talk to her and see if there is a possibility of a mutual attraction and maybe get the courage to ask her out if she is free? Take a chance...ya never know til you try?

Source(s): Dating experience
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.