Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Lawyer betrayed me? Should I take law into my own hands and get revenge?

I raped a fourteen year old girl and got a fourteen year sentence it came back the girl was promiscuous said she had at least 4 different lovers in one month i found it in the court file while representing myself six years into my sentence! But there it was in the court file but back in 88 I hinted my lawyer buried hid it he didn't show it the D.A. or anyone I learned my lawyer betrayed me and didn't give me the best possible defence to me I find him guilty of betrayin me guilty to God guilty to country guilty of judgin me and sellin me out that report could've saved me fourteen years during my sentence I lost my wife and daughter and I blame my lawyer

If you were not FLAT OUT LYING, the promiscuity of your victim wouldn't be relevant to you defense. Refusing to attack the victim is a much MORE effective defense than what you claim you want.

Maybe you should blame yourself for raping someone in the first place...

• Neil

You are misinformed. That "report" could not have helped you in the slightest.

The person to blame is yourself.

You've posted this at least 20 times.  You had sex with a female against her will.  That's rape.  Ask another attorney.  Her past sex life is immaterial.  For that matter, if she had been an adult prostitute who said no it still would have been rape.

Yes, I remember you saying that this was everyone's fault except for yours.

HER SEX LIFE WAS IMMATERIAL - and you repeatedly admit it was rape.

Wonder how you'll feel when your daughter is raped by someone just like you.  Karma.

You ARE aware that the next time an attorney is harmed by a former client you will be at the top of the list of suspects, right?

The fact that you lost your daughter and wife over your actions is of no concern. Nor is the fact that the girl was sexually active with others at the time. You were an adult with a family and you had sex with a 14 year old child. You're where you deserve to be.

• Judith

The only thing scarier than justifying raping a child is having Kylo agree with you.  Yikes!

Whether or not she was promiscuous is not relevant to the case. Only idiots like you think it is.

"I raped a fourteen year old girl"

There is your problem right there. Not that you had an incompetent lawyer.

You are a pedophile, It doesn't matter if the girl had 200 lovers. She was a minor and you raped her.

You can't blame anybody but yourself for the crime you committed.

• Emmalyne4 weeks agoReport

You don't deserve to be represented...you deserve to be rounded up and have your organs harvested. Your lawyer should've made sure you went to prison for the rest of your life, and it's a shame that didn't happen.