James asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

Is nicotine a drug?

I have heard it is not but I wanted to make sure

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

Yes, Nicotine is a drug. Even, intake of excess nicotine is a poison.

• 3 weeks ago

Nicotine is classified as a drug, and concentrated nicotine in medical research can kill you if ingested. Worse, nicotine can cause your stomach to produce acid. Your stomach thinks you are eating or drinking and open the acid pumps in your stomach lining to flood your stomach to break-down foods and become chyme, a kinda-of soup that develops before emptying your stomach contents into your small intestines for major digestion. Concentration of nicotine was, or maybe still, was considered by the military government as an agent to use like nerve agents. I was drafted into the US Army Chemical Corps in 1960 and saw photographs of rodents and lab monkeys exposed to concentrated nicotine. At the same time in the US Army, deadly gases were sprayed from aircraft and killed grazing sheep on grass the sheep were eaten. The military also used LSD experiments to watch peoples' reaction when LSD was added to sugar cubes and eaten. I had a top-secret clearance and was forbidden by the government for 20 years from speaking about my experiences conducted in private.

harrald

• Mubarak2 weeks agoReport

APMEDLINE Plug offers: OG Kush, White widow Holy Grail OG ,AK 47, Super Skunk, Hindu Kush, Super Silver Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, Blueberry, Hawaii kunk,Sour Diesel. 

We definitely have all meds you are looking for!
      There is variety and prices are right. 

Contact email: APMEDLINE@gmail.com

• 4 weeks ago

I hope to shout...  NICOTINE IS A DRUG!

Nurse

• andy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

yes i believe it is

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, it is, and in large enough doses, a poison.

• 4 weeks ago

No it's a name

• 4 weeks ago

It most definitely is a drug.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or extremely ignorant.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. It’s a stimulant. 

• 4 weeks ago

Nah bro It’s not you’re good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.