Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What's the weirdest movie you've ever seen?

I saw a movie last night where this scientist turned a guy into a walrus and fought him wearing another walrus's skin and forced him to swim

I saw that too. It started fairly normal and went off the deep end of weird really fast. The worst part was they kept that guy alive as a walrus. Very off indeed. 

• Lv 6

I know right they really kept him alive as their friend I have no idea what i had watched

i've watched some weird ones. funky forest, death bed: the bed that eats, yeti a love story, alice (1988), lemonade joe, the short films of manray and hans richter... 

• Asep

Human centipede

Oh God, you watched Tusk? That movie did not sit well with me. It didn't scare me, more like SCAR me for life. I will never watch that movie again.

• Lv 6

YES and I had no idea what I was in for. All my boyfriend said was that it would get weird but I was not expecting that

I think it's 'Dogtooth'

A man has confined his children on his sizeable property until young-adulthood, teaching them deliberately misleading facts about the outside world - until one day a prostitute enlisted to instruct his son pollutes the environment by lending Hollywood film DVD's to the daughter.

I think the best part of the film is where the daughter starts reenacting the film Rocky

• Binks

That would be Brazil.