PLEASE HELP ME..Will a ultrasound tell us if my baby is black or white?

Please dont judge me! I had an affair and my hubs (Tom-Tom) is white.

He doesn't know about the affair and I'm praying he doesn't find out!

We are going for the ultrasound in one hour and I'm very nervous.

This is our 1st baby and I want this to be a beautiful experience for him and I.

Thank you and God bless us all!

Your baby will look like this

Eye

Hour

Babby

Our

Source(s): Asstrayliyahan Four Imbeciles, 87fh Addition, Guy S. Snowmobile 1984.
  • Edna

NO!  An ultrasound will NOT tell you if your baby is black or if it's white. You're going to have to wait until the baby is born and see what it looks like, to find that out. 

I dont know if this question is fake, but NO you cant tell on the ultrasound. You will however be able to tell when baby is born lol. So I would just start telling your husband the truth. Other option could maybe blood work we are expecting and the genetic testing told us the gender of our baby, ot sure if it can tell you the race lol

• K M

I'm not sure if it shows the race or not. But just to cover your actions, you may want to start telling your husband about a distant uncle who was a direct descendant of some slaves that were brought over. Then talk about how funny it would be if the gene showed up in your baby. He may believe it, or he may not. But for the sake of your marriage, I hope that it looks like your husband. If a certain lifestyle was consensual ahead of time, that might make a huge difference. I do understand the attraction. My wife has a few special friends of color.

• MissA

The ultrasound wouldn't.

The birth of the baby OTOH probably would.

Not when you get a regular ultrasound. But I know there is a new technology that they would insert the camera inside you for you to see your baby up close

Troll babies glow green on ultrasounds.