Common places bed bugs hide besides bedding?

I started noticing bed bugs a couple months ago in my room. No other room in the house has the problem. I put bed bug proof covers on the mattress, box spring, and pillows. I've taken apart my bed (large solid frame with shelves in headboard and drawers underneath) and vacuumed every square inch. I've washed sheets, comforter, pillows, and pillow covers in hot water on high heat at the laundromat. I've done bug bombs (I know they're not really that effective). Even after all this the problem hasn't gone away. But what's really annoying is there is no sign of bed bugs; no blood stains on sheets, no empty shells from them shedding, no fecal matter left behind, no anything (and I've checked my pillows, mattress, and box spring regularly). So I can't figure out where they're coming from. But every couple of days I wake up to itching and find 1-2 on my bed, and they're medium sized (meaning they've been around & feeding for a little).

Any suggestions on where to look for these little sh*ts would be much appreciated!!!!

• C

Not just your bed!  Bedbugs can hide in the crevices of any furniture, they are also fond of the crack between the floor and the wall.  If you have thick curtains, especially thick curtains with a lining they can take refuge in there too.

• Poppy

Those little phuquing bugs can get into everything you own. Appliances, pictures/frames, walls, closet, window covering, etc. Hire a professional and follow their instructions.