Did you remember to eat an onion before going to sleep?

In Rhemon bin Sabeer 40 we learn that Ahmed al-Masji and Fasri Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with them both) suffered from insomnia and ill fated dreams. They went to the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and presented their case. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) prescribed the eating of onions as a cure for their sleeplessness and ill fated dreams.

Kassim al-Tariq (may Allah be pleased with him) once said that Rasul-Allah would eat an onion before going to sleep because this protect him from unpleasant dreams in the night. 

• JASON
    Favorite Answer

Onions are very good for the gut bacteria.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away,an onion a day keeps everyone away.

The Koran also mentions eating a fly , I hate onions sobi take sleeping pills or I might pray until I get into a trance and fall asleep. My last thoughts were a prayer unto the Most High Creator of Earth and Heaven and man

ah yes Kassim al-Tariq owner of the largest onion farm in the middle east.

• Mack

I forgot, did you?