Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

why do females have sex with men who don't care about them? ?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think some women see a good looking very well built man and she wonders what it would be like to be with a guy like him so she goes after him just to see if he is as good as she has imagined him y be. I know that a man can talk a good looking woman into having sex with him. If you tease her long enough she will want you to please her. 

• 4 weeks ago

They just want sex, they don't care how bad you look, they don't care where you live or who you hangout with, they don't care if you are married or single. They only want sex from you that all nothing more

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They only want to enjoy sex

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Possibility is there even those females do not care about men.They only want to enjoy sex and dump the males.This may not be the case with all females but it is so with females who sell their body . 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

cos they want a one nighter

• 1 month ago

Exactly which females?  You didn't say.

No seriously, which exact females?  I want full names, addresses and phone numbers.  For research purposes, of course.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Update:

Lili, I am a lot brighter than you.

Females are STUPID. Not all of them, but MOST OF THEM.

I am a male by the way.

• Lili
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And not a very bright one, it's clear. The irony of your calling women "stupid" has me laughing as I type.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because women have needs and urges too... to some women sex is just that, just sex.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most women don't (don't call women "females"), but those who do may have low self-esteem, or else they have the odd idea that having sex with a guy will MAKE him care, or they just want the sex with no strings attached (sometimes women want that as much as men sometimes do), or they don't know how to say "No".

Every woman is different, and there could be many other reasons.  There's no one answer.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

many cheat with a much worse face than you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.