Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

What kind of punishment  will Nancy Pelosi get if the Senate Impeachment Trials finds clear evidence that Nancy Pelosi used fake evidence to?

Impeach Tump

• Tepee

I think her impeachment would be on order.

They should make her sit in the Oval Office in the corner for the next 4 years of Trump's presidency.

Just because you are incapable of understanding the evidence, does not mean the adults are having any trouble.

You can continue to play in your mommies basement while we fix the mess you created by electing Impeached president trump

• Ron

That's not how things work, slick

• Yavan

The evidence was already given to the Senate. 

Moscow Mitch would like to have nobody look at it.

• Carson

Idk. In the real world that's prosecutorial misconduct. In DC, where they live on the other side of reality AND the looking glass it's called "Givin as good as ya get."

You would first have to prove that Nancy Pelosi used fake evidence to impeach Tump.

I am not holding my breath.